Volunteering with the Natomas Chamber of Commerce demonstrates professionalism and your commitment to the Community. Volunteering with the Chamber gives you credibility within your business community and symbolizes the stability and interest your company has in both Natomas and the Natomas business community!
The Natomas Chamber of Commerce offers its members the following volunteer opportunities:
- Participating in Chamber committees.
- Participating in the Chamber's Ambassador program
- Assist at monthly networking events such as morning and evening mixers, speaker luncheons, special events, community events, and more.
- Providing articles, news items and press release information for the Chambers monthly newsletter and web site.
- Providing items of interest or photos for the Chamber's weekly E-blast, Facebook and Twitter postings.
- Participating in and attending member grand openings, ribbon cuttings, and anniversary events.
- Photography of Chamber and/or Natomas noteworthy businesses, offices and buildings for the Chamber web site.
- Participating in the Chamber's advocacy activities before the Sacramento City Council
- Speaking or presenting at training and information workshops.
- Providing special Member to Member discounts on your business's products or services.
Please contact us here
if you are interested in volunteering.