Volunteering with the Natomas Chamber of Commerce demonstrates professionalism and your commitment to the Community. Volunteering with the Chamber gives you credibility within your business community and symbolizes the stability and interest your company has in both Natomas and the Natomas business community!
The Natomas Chamber of Commerce offers its members the following volunteer opportunities:
- Participating in Chamber standing committees such as Membership, Communication and Golf.
- Participating in Chamber Ad Hoc committees such as the "Keep the Arema in Natomas" and committees to help plan annual eve nts such as the Golf Tournament and the "Best of Natomas" event.
- Participating in the Chambers new Ambassador programs
- Assist at monthly networking events such as morning and evening mixers, speaker luncheons, committee tasks, web site support and more.
- Providing articles, news items and press release information for the Chambers monthly newsletter and web site.
- Providing items of interest or photos for the Chamber's weekly E-blast, Facebook and Twitter postings.
- Participating in and attendingt Chamger Grand Openings, Ribbon Cuttings, and Anniversary Events.
- Photography of Chamber and/or Natomas noteworthy businesses, offices and buildings for the Chamber web site.
- Participating in the Chamber's advocacy activities before the Sacramento City Council
- Speaking or presenting at training and information workshops.
- Providing special Member to Member discounts on your business's products or services.
Volunteer today by contacting any Chamber Board member
or by emailing email@example.com.